We challenge girls to resolve a nagging problem inside their community by learning together.
Girls can change the globe through technology.
Girls are interested, innovative, and determined. Technovation Girls provides them the courage and tools to explore their tips.
Girls will figure out how to build a mobile software, just how to promote it, and will submit it to the international competition.
You’ll amplify their sounds
Volunteer some time to guide girls’ learning. Join our community of individuals changing girls’ life through training.
Mentors guide girls’ learning, Ambassadors develop learning communities, and Judges provide feedback to greatly help girls continue learning. Discover the part that’s the most useful fit for your needs.
Select your part to find out more
As a Technovation woman, your team will.
- Determine issue in your community (see a few examples)
- Learn how to rule and produce an software to resolve that issue with help from your own mentor – you should not learn how to code to engage!
- If you’re involving the many years of 10 and 18 by August 1, 2020 you can submit your concept to your worldwide competition
As a Technovation Girls Mentor, you will
- Recruit and supervise teams of girls because they create apps to resolve community issues
- Volunteer 50 hours over half a year to guide your groups
- Coordinate conference times along with your groups
You certainly do not need to be always a technology expert, you should really be comfortable saying “I do not understand, let us learn together.”
If you’ren’t capable of making this time dedication, give consideration to becoming a judge.
Being a Regional Ambassador you will.
- Assist Technovation Girls develop! Regional Ambassadors dedicate 40+ hours a to build the technovation girls community in their area month
- Recruit girls and mentors
- Organize events to aid individuals finish their jobs
We realize that Regional that is successful Ambassadors volunteered being a Technovation Girls mentor, or have program management experience.
Our company is earnestly recruiting within the following countries: Argentina, Canada, Colombia, European countries, Hong Kong, Asia, Mexico, Singapore, or Southern Africa.
Find out more about being a Regional Ambassador.
As being a Technovation Girls Judge, you shall.
- Commit 5 hours to reviewing submissions, assisting to choose 10 finalist groups who can pitch their tips at our international occasion
- Complete a 30 training that is minute discover what issues girls throughout the world care deeply about
- Offer feedback to aid girls carry on learning
As a Technovation Girls parent, you shall.
Help your child along with her teammates! You are able to offer extra support and help – as an example, you are able to offer a safe area for the child and her group to exert effort, link groups with professionals from your own expert system, and get an open ear to assist them to talk through challenges they truly are experiencing.
Willing to replace the globe? Make use of these tools!
Discover who are able to take part in Technovation Girls
Find responses to your many typical concerns
Our recommended arrange for publishing on time
Review the rubric judges will used to score your distribution
Key Dates for 2020 Period
Registration Opens: mid-October 2019
Certified Season publish: 14, 2020 We recommend starting in January to have a full 12 weeks to work on your project january
Registration Deadline: March 16, 2020 The last time to formally register a group. We advice needs to work with assembling your shed in January.
Submission Deadline: 20, 2020 at 19:00 UTC april